Day 4 Littlestone-on-Sea to Newhaven

 I had issues with my ignition this morning as there was no spark when I tried to start the bike. Eventually I cleaned the brush from the magneto to the spark plug lead and a spark was restored. This did however set me back a few hours so had to rush through the rest of the day in order to reach my planned stop near Brighton.

I was lucky enough to catch some volunteers and crew at Littlestone-on-Sea and spoke with them and took some pictures I then zoomed through the the other five lifeboat stations before stopping near Brighton.







A little tourist steam train by the Hastings lifeboat station 



There was a seal in the Eastbourne harbour, although you can’t see it in this picture 


The view from the downs back down  to Eastbourne



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motorbike shakedown testing

Day 21 Bristol to St Donats

Day 20 Burnham-on-Sea to Bristol