Day 20 Burnham-on-Sea to Bristol

 Packed up camp and headed to Tony’s where he was ready on his Sunbeam model 90 which also had the number plate prefix of RL like mine. We then rode to Burnham on sea and took a photo outside the lifeboat station before heading on to Weston-super-Mare. We took another photo there before stopping for a quick coffee. We then parted ways and I headed to Portishead where I had a good chat with the volunteers there and they told me they were getting ready for anniversary of their 7th year in operation.

I spent the next few days in Bristol staying at my cousin’s place having an interview for classic bike guide and getting some stickers made for my panniers, thanks to signs express Bristol for sorting out them for me same day 






Swapping over tyres and putting in a fresh tube


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motorbike shakedown testing

Day 21 Bristol to St Donats