Day 14 Scilly Isles

 Went out to the Scilly isles today, rode the bike to Penzance where I caught the Scillonian over. In the harbour basin I got chatting to someone who said they would be able to weld up my rear stand so I left it with them whilst I was on the islands. I left the stand with him and it was all welded up when I got back which was fantastic. There was a brisk Easterly blowing all day so the trip out was quick, I had a quick look around at all the gigs that were there for the gig racing championship that was on at the weekend. I went up to the lifeboat station and had a chat then wandered around and up to Star castle before catching the ferry back. It was very choppy on the way back and much quieter with everyone feeling very queasy.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motorbike shakedown testing

Day 21 Bristol to St Donats

Day 20 Burnham-on-Sea to Bristol