Day 15 The lizard to Zennor

 Went round to the Lizard and had a windy picture at the station. Then round to Penlee which is based in Newlyn harbour. I met some of the crew there and was able to look around the lifeboat and the station. I was also put on to a great spot for lunch. I then went round to Lands end where I took an obligatory photo as hopefully I will be up to John O’Groats soon. I then popped down to Sennen cove and got a free pasty and chatted to some fellow bikers. I then went round to the Gurnards head pub where I had been put in touch with the owner and was very kindly put up for the night and had a fantastic meal! I had a good chat with a local from the pub and someone on a red Velocette came by and we talked bikes for an hour or so.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motorbike shakedown testing

Day 21 Bristol to St Donats

Day 20 Burnham-on-Sea to Bristol