Day 21 Bristol to St Donats

 Left Bristol around 11am and crossed the Severn on the old Severn bridge. Once in Wales I started to see lots of bikers so followed them to Tintern Abbey where I had just missed a Velocette meet. I then motored on to Penarth lifeboat station where I met up with a chap from Burnham who I had missed and he rode his triumph street triple over to meet me. We rode together to Barry dock where we parted ways. I then headed on looking for a campsite and found a place on the cliffs by St Donats where I pitched up and enjoyed some fish and chips.

The lighthouse and fog horn by the campsite. Luckily it wasn’t foggy!






Barry Dock lifeboat station 


The view directly over the Severn to Portishead


Tintern Abbey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motorbike shakedown testing

Day 20 Burnham-on-Sea to Bristol